Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Music: Stanza - Broadcast from Georgia (​.​.​.​to an End)





I'm being perfectly honest here, this is the first song I've ever heard from Stanza. I must admit this is a hell of an introduction to his repertoire. "Broadcast from Georgia (​.​.​.​to an End)" is a politically charged reaction to Qaddaffi's murder, President Barack Obama's announcement of the end of the Iraq war as well as the restructuring of the student loan debt repayment plan all at the same time. As I stated above, this is my first time hearing Stanza and so far I know Stanza is from Georgia, he appears to be well informed on current events and political issues, and he rhymes the way my friends and I speak in confidence. It's highly likely this will not be his last visit to the H.A.S.-It-All! Blog. Enjoy.







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More