Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meet Soul Singer + Guitarist Aryk Crowder [Free EP - "Ready, Set..."]

Written By Dialika "Dee" Perkins

Aryk Crowder
Chicago based soul singer/songwriter and guitarist, Aryk Crowder is one of those artist who quietly creeps onto your radar, having you feel like you've single-handedly discovered the next big sensation. I had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Crowder perform live last month at an artistic event produced by Obi Soulstar, where I admittedly was preoccupied mingling with guests to fully take notice of the lone guitarist sitting on a stool singing his heart out. It wasn't until I got a hold of his debut EP, Ready, Set... that I put 2 + 2 together, and now it's only right that I share this newfound talent with all of you. If he's not new to you, shame on you for not sharing with rest of us, although I do understand the urge to keep the good stuff to yourself.





Get Ready, Set... on our virtual Hip. section or directly from Aryk's website.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More